Friday, December 30, 2011

My Dream Journal: Grandma In Church?

I had a dream that me, Aunt L, my grandmother & my second oldest sister were all together. The reason? I have absolutely no idea. I think it was for my grandmother to talk to me about why me & my sister don't talk or why we stopped talking. We were going to church to resolve the issue with the pastor. To make a long story short, Aunt L left before everyone, & I was busy looking for something & it my grandmother was getting pissed because I was making us late. So they drove to the church but I walked, & on the way I passed by I guess a school or something & I told all the kids when school gets out to come by the church. When I got to the church, me, my sister, my grandmother & Aunt L was sitting down talking to the pastor when all of a sudden, a stampede of kids came barging into the church. There were so many kids that the pastor had to lock the doors to stop any more kids from coming in. He didn't understand why they were there in the first place.

Found a baby by a dirt road? The we went to this place where we had to complete some type of obstacle course to keep the baby? The baby I found was being picked up by someone else, but the baby could talk & he said that he wanted to go with me. So then we get to the place where we had to do the obstacle course, but I ended up skipping a few because I think I got most of them wrong, & then I asked this lady that was standing there a question & she told me to go to some place to get the something. I really don't remember what it was.

Then my dream skipped to another part where I guess I was in a school or a library or whatever & I was printing something out, & they asked me why I was printing something out & not using my own printer, & I said because I ran out of ink in my own printer. I don't even know what I was printing; it was a lot of paper. Then there was this refrigerator that I guess was mine, & it was sitting in front of me. There was stuff inside of it but I remember calling my spouse & asking my spouse to come help me get the fridge home.


No comments:

Post a Comment