Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My Dream Journal: 1st Grade Teacher? Finding Money?

I dreamed about my first grade Teacher Mrs. M. I just came in to the class from walking down the street, it was dark, I was coming from some type of meeting & I think I left my stuff & I told the people that I have to go get my stuff. I remember having on a lab coat as if I was some type of doctor, but I ended up in my first grade classroom but I wasn't a kid; I was actually there as my adult self. I remember I found some type of Vaseline inside my desk, I found lip balm, I found money too, about $160 dollars, & I found some books & other stuff. The desk was a total mess. I also remember ask Mrs. M if she lived in Staten Island & if she was related to a man by the same name who owned a few car dealership there.

Rewind to the scene before this part, I was with an ex boyfriend. We are going to came him M. I was doing M's hair & while I was doing his hair, I found that he had psoriasis in his scalp as I was greasing it. I remember a woman whom I used to live with, we are going to call her Mrs. B, she asked if I was coming over & If M was coming with me, I remember saying I didn't have anymore lotion, & she said the same thing. But me & M never made it to Mrs. B's house. M because made at me & said that I broke his phone, which I don't remember doing & we stopped talking from that moment. He was angry at me. I was telling him the phone can be replaced, it's not that expensive. But he was angry. I think we stopped talking.


That's all I can remember for right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment