Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My Dream Journal: Fighting; Beyonce in Concert?

Had a dream that I was fighting with my spouse? Like I literally hit him & saw that he started bleeding from his forehead? Or maybe it was me that was bleeding? Not sure but I know we were fighting because I think in the dream he was cheating on me. Then I remember being in a classroom eating fish cake or something? Then me & my spouse were watching Beyonce & Rihanna in concert? I also remember going to the bathroom but one toliet was so high up that it was impossible to use it without falling so I waited for another stalled to be vacant but then I didn't end up using that bathroom either.

I also saw the day care that Aunt L used to take me to. I remember going into the store wanting to by Charleston Chews, like the big bag of them but the guy said it costs $5.70? That was too much for just a small bag so I said never mind & left. Then I went to the store next door, but it was being renovated. It had like plastic all over the floor. I also remember seeing a few teachers that I had in the day care.

This is all I remember about the dream. If I remember something else, I will definitely update it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment