Tuesday, June 5, 2012

dreamt of dead father or uncle? Nicki Minaj on basketball team? Trying to lotion up with chocolate?

This is by far the weirdest dreams I've ever had it my entire 24 years of life on this earth. I dreamt that there was a new basketball team being created with women on it, and Nicki Minaj was one of the members. I also dreamt that I was in a car or walking outside explaining how someone could get to another person.

The part that really spooked me was when I was supposedly going to the hospital to give birth and my friend I think passion or someone one named my son Christopher Joseph or something like that. I was in a classroom trying to lotion up with some type of chocolate?

I'm not sure if my dream gave me the connection or starting point of all my problems, but I think I have an idea of where all of my problems originated. Something had to happen to me when I was a little girl. The only men I can remember that was around me when I was a little girl was uncle L, my father J, & brother R. So out of the 3, one of them must of done something to me for me to be sexually active or matured as fast as I did.

I was raped by one of them. The funny thing is, the only one that is dead out of the 3 is father J, and I was talking to him like he was alive. He was raping me in my dreams, but I also remember that he didn't look like father J in my dream. He looked like uncle L. Then I was asking him why did he fake his death, leaving my mother sad like that. I also blamed him for the reason I turned out the way I did. And how my mother was trying to avoid me going down the same road as she did. He said he was sorry.

I told him how come I can only see and hear him? Is it because I'm dead too or I can just talk to dead people? I also told him that I was going to tell mom about him. Which I did. She didn't believe me at first. I think I was talking to him through ironing boards. I also was scared that if I told my mom about him and what he did, he would haunt me and her or do something bad to us. But he didn't.

 When I first started talking to him, I went outside. It was very quiet in a very nice neighborhood. As the conversation progressed, it started to get loud. People started coming out of every direction. I went inside the building and people were standing every where. Then I just woke up.


My interpretation of the dead relative part of my dream:

There are several ways I can interpret this dream, but I'm going to start by saying maybe I didn't deal with father J's death right away or in the right way for that matter. Maybe my grief materialized in the future. Maybe that could be the reason why I started acting out. Also, maybe I was molested by someone in the family, and felt betrayed, so that's why I felt that I wasn't loved because no one came to my rescue or to my aid when I was being molested. Which also could be what shaped my relationships with guys and women and my early sexual maturation.

it could also be that since I decided to seek counseling for my self diagnosed depression, and specified the criteria for a professional who specializes in my situation, it's funny that this comes up. it could be a clue to how everything began. It also suggests that maybe God/higher self/soul/divine self & me are my own best counselors, and that I can and will get through whatever it is I'm going through. If I am correct, then this is the starting point to a very speedy self recovery.

I will continue to try to uncover the hidden past of my childhood, through my dreams with the help of my guides and angels. I will continue to get down to the bottom of my problems, and of course pull it out from the roots. I will overcome my burdens, and I will overcome whatever it is that has been plaguing me for most of my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment