Sunday, January 29, 2012

Update On Altering Your Dream Series

A few months ago, I began developing a series titled "Altering Your Dreams" to help people be able to actually control what they dream and bring their dream state into their waking state so that they can create the life they truly deserve. I started this series with the intention to helping others learn how to interpret their dreams. I was developing the series, sharing the videos on my youtube channel.

I actually did share 2 or 3 videos about it. I recently removed the videos because the series was incomplete and I felt that if I really wanted to deliver value to people and give people who are struggling to understand what their dreams mean, that I have to have the series complete and THEN deliver everything at one, not sporadically.

With that being said, I'm going to get back to work on developing the series, offering from teleseminars and live ustream classes helping individuals do exactly what I just mentioned above. I will also be developing a free report for people who want to analyze and interpret their dreams can use every day to help them with their dreams.

Once the series is complete, I will be making articles on this blog, as well as other article publishing sites online such as hubpages, associated content, etc. I will them proceed to make videos on the series, explaining exactly how to alter your dreams. For people who want more information on the topic or want more guidance, answers, etc they will be able to sign up for free tele-seminars and live ustream classes.

You will also be able to download a free report from this blog, by opting in with your name and email address to receive the free report. All of these things will be taking place over the next few weeks, so please stayed tuned. As soon as everything is finished, I will be making another post where you can access all of this information.

If you haven't done so already, please opt in to receiving free tips on analyzing and interpreting your dreams by clicking HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment